Pages

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

they are here...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Oooo..


So much for the big hype on the greatest war in the history of mankind. No, not Mankind the wrestler that you old-school guys adore so much (i bet yuppies wouldn't even know who Mankind is).

What? You haven't heard of the latest war? By golly! Everyone People are talking about it okay~

It's... *dramatic pause*

The War Of The Worlds

.
.
.
.

Such a disappoinment indeed. Just because it's a Stevie-directed movie with lots of so-so CGI, it doesn't make it a great show. For me, I would stick to the good ol Independance Day aka ID4 movie. The one with Will Smith as a fighter pilot. Now THAT is what I call a show. The storyline isn't too cheesy and the actors are great with their role, plus, the aliens lost in the hands of humans - not some amoeba or some germs. Though I have to give credit to Tommy for his acting. He really did a good job in potraying sacrifice for his daughter. If I were in his position, would I have done the same?

Though not thoroughly accurate, I have managed to sum up my views on War Of The Worlds:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

plus

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

equals

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



There you go~

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.