Pages

Monday, July 11, 2005

Ben & George : we ARE the S.M. Kings!

ACHTUNG! : GRAPHICO FEATUREO

Mom brought back an interesting toy from work today. Well, actually it's one of those Operation Theatre stuff but to me, it's a toy. The question you should be asking now is, "What toy is it?" or "What can it do?". My, my, anxious aren't we?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

fill name here

From far it looks like some sort of cheap plastic cane BUT, it's not everyday you get to hold a cane-like tube that functions as a container for something else that easily costs more than RM 4k. According to mom, it's a container for some type of wire instrument that flushes out blood clots stuck in the blood vessel. The blood clots that we're talking about are like those that causes stroke and other really nasty stuff especially when it clots down under. Imagine having your lil' bro standing tall and refusing to sit - it really suck eh? *winks* Mom gave me a full lecture on how it works, instrument I mean, and how she wished I was a doctor. Too late for that. Ahaks~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

a S.M. tool

I held the tube in hand and smiled. I dunno why but there was a sudden rush of sado-masochistic thoughts. Felt like spanking my bro and caning him with it. Oh yea baby~ Not only that, I juz felt like being tied up and caned till I'm fully drowned with satisfaction. Then we would switch sides and I would do the caning. If the cane isn't enough, I DO have leather belts and other poking objects in my room. *eyes widen* Hear the squeals of pleasure coming softly from the mouth of your victim. Now ain't that fun?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

that's my butt - and yea i do like it

If interested, please do contact Mr Ben Ho and Mrs George of house Dahlia.






DAMN, THAT WAS WEIRD!!

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.