Pages

Friday, July 08, 2005

sick-ening


if i'm called wontdieone, it doesn't mean i can't fall sick


I'm sick... *sigh*

Aside from the usual pounding in the back of my head and thick mucos oozing out from my nose, I'm glad to say that it was nothing serious - or I wished it was.

I had a plan today. The plan was to hang out, chill out, and go nuts. But as life would always throw surprises at me I fell sick. Truth be told I woke up sick today, meaning that I was already sick in my sleep!! *gasp~* Shocking no? What followed was a series of unfortunate events (i have no creativity.. i know), coincidentally stringed together by the ever harsh morning glory. What's worse is that I didn't even get to drink my morning coffee. *sigh*

My headache was pounding so hard that I even asked the lecturer to allow me to leave 50 minutes earlier. Under normal circumstances, I could normally bear the pain but the flu has always been a killer for me. Combine those two together and I'm a dipshit in deep shit. The bright side is that it could've been worse or lets just say, I've been through worse. Hehe~

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.