Pages

Friday, July 22, 2005

audiowarfare - it's war

Well not exactly a war but close enough I guess. PG165 didn't look at it that way because to them, it's all about playing music and enjoying playing it.

Yesterday, a bunch of CF'ers had a little road trip to cyber. The reason? To support PG165. A band consisting of 5 MMU CF'er - Justin Lee and Jason Teoh on the guitars and vocals, VJ on drums, Deric on keyboard and bass played by Zhen-Xin aka ZX (pronounced zee-x). Sounds cool huh? Ahaks~ I've known Justin and Jason for a long time, we're church mates and they're skills are great I tell ya, Jason tought me a thing or two about playing the X after all. Plus, he's the person who kick-start my guitar playing life. Thanx dude~

A few of the CF'ers are going up earlier with the band. I was one of them. Call me a groupie!! *smiles* I followed ZX in his Toyota KE70 (mean drift machine. ahaks~) along with Apple (real name) and CP. Together, we traveled all the way up to our destination - Cyberjaya. Now ask yourself, why would a bunch of people travel up to Cyberjaya? One reason.. One purpose.. One motive..

Audio Warfare 2005!!

We left around 2pm (i think) and reached there around 4pm++ (i think too). We lepaked in the hall for awhile, previewing the up-coming concert. CP called her good ol' friend Jasmickymouse (not the real name) who's currently studying in Cyberjaya. We met up and went to get some makan at the Cyber's cafeteria. Their cafeteria is atleast twice better than Melacca campus, BUT, it's also twice expensive. Yay to PS!! I had cajun lamb chop. The lamb taste as it should but my slice had lots of fats in it and ice tea of drinks. Initially I had sugarcane but I gave mine to CP due to... a certain reason. Don't feel bad about it CP. *smiles* While makaning, the rest of CF'ers arrived just in time to makan together. Met Bells, Dayzieieie and Aarogon (both not their real names). One big happy family. Awwww~ While waiting for the show to start, I got myself an Audio Warfare t-shirt for a smacking RM18. The quality was supposed to be smacking good too or so Aarogon said.

The show started

The atmosphere was quite okay for a mini-concert. Flashing lights and hardrock playing in the background. The Melaka CF'ers sat at the far left but we could hear everything quite clearly. All together there are 10 bands competing that night. A few of them were good while the others, well, they were okay only. All of us were only waiting for a particular band to perform - PG165. We even conserved our voices to scream when they came on the stage. Ahaks~

They started off rather smoothly, though there were a few minor mistakes but I guess it wasn't that noticeable to the common ear (and eyes). Aside from the below normal volume of Jason's and Justin's X, the sound was great! They played Switchfoot's Dare You To Move and their own You Are Everything. Rocking the stage, screams were coming from the front and back of the hall. Proves to show that they could even rock non-Christians. You go guys!! Whoohooo!!! Personally, I was waiting for another band that was supposed to play My Chemical Romance's Helena but I was very very disappointed. They sucked so bad that I wished I was up there to sing and play that song but alas, I have no band. *sob sob* Miss my old band days. In the end, PG165 hit the 3rd spot and they're already glad about it. I'm glad too.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

zx, jason, justin


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

zx doint his stuff


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

deric slamming it hard


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

justin picking up chicks with his voice


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

vj showing off


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

jason rocking the stage


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

deric dead tired after the show


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

IM A FAN!! IM A FANNN!!!!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

playable on x-Fresh : malaysian teen community


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

band of friends


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

PG165

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.