Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2005

| august the 15 wasn't so long ago

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

       Though I doubt you would be reading this, I'll still post it anyway. Just last month we celebrated your birthday, your 53rd birthday to be precise and to me, you haven't age a single bit. *smiles* Just to tell you my feelings for tonight.

but the beauty of grace is that it makes life not fair


       Was looking at the picture we took on your 53rd birthday. I can't help but keep on smiling as I look at each single picture. All of them carried many thoughts and emotion. Each of them seemed to be alive. I do hope you had a blast in that short period of time. This post is for you..


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

In your heart, I know that all you truely want is a God-fearing and loving family - a normal family. Just like those in family portraits.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Unfortunately, we aren't normal and we aren't portraits. But still, I know you're satisfied with it as it is.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Did you enjoyed your birthday dinner? I enjoyed it, everyone did. I hope you did too. We ate and ate and ate till we had a second stomach. I know I did.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This pic looks kinda old school eh? But I know you would liked it. A simple photoshop filter and the picture shall endure eternity.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm glad to be able to take that picture of you and dad. You guys look great - young and healthy. Looking 40, acting 30.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

But it wouldn't have happened without your little BIG son. The oldest sibling - my brother. He plotted it all. To him the credit be given.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

But as much as we tried, we aren't normal. At least I know I'm not.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Still, we wouldn't be here without you. Sure dad played a part too but I guess the sperm isn't as important as the ovum, right?


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So give your older child a treat. Feed him right, teach him the Law of God, and guide him through his roughest of days.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thank you both too, bro and grace, for that cool jacket that made me look awesomely stunning. Now to fend off those chicks..


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

All in all, we, the Younger Cool Liu Brother and the Older Then-Nerdy Liu Brother would like to wish you a Happy Birthday Mom.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Especially me, your youngest child. Sure I did all the chores and made your life as easy as I could, I'm still trying to be an angel that you love. It's hard.. It really is. But you do know that I try and I'll always keep on trying till I get it right - I won't give up.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

After all, I'm not your average normal child - I'm special in your eyes.

So I pray that you had the time of your life. Sorry for all the dumb things and thank you for all the great things. Especially you ovum. Good nite Mom.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.