Pages

Friday, September 02, 2005

dodging shits

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

nothing to do with the post - got it from yap


Just when my previous post talked about not giving up and trying, life throws another shit at me - and a really big and smelly one too. It's not so much the impact that strikes at you, but the smell and the dark, chocolate-brown slime that slaps you in the face. That sucks (and smells) real bad mann.. Yea~ I feel very down and sad right now but it would really contradict what I wrote earlier, so I'm gonna try to do my usual "Smile at the losers world" thing and hope that it works.

I don't care what that loser tell me or what those hypocrites stab me with, I may bleed and be wounded BUT I won't die and I won't be shaken. I've read the verses that you literally used against me and I'm deeply troubled at how you twisted its pure content. I love my youth and I love my brothers and sisters. I won't back down. Bleh~ Loser~

No I don't hate you
I don't wanna fight you
Know I'll always love you
But now I just don't like you
Cause you took this too far.. too far
~Relient K~

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.