Pages

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

finals making people strus?

I wonder if my blog makeover is getting better or worse. For one, there's a huge contrast from dark grey to complete white. I'm so used to looking at my blog in dark colours that I'm slightly blinded when I made it white. Hehe~ I guess it goes with my resolve of turning over a new leaf. Yeah, that crap.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

boys.are.stupid.throw.books.at.them


Just when I think life is treating me bad and stuff, I'm reminded that there's always that special someone out there supporting me through everything. You know who you are, thank you. Mann, Joey sure thought me a lot. *winks* Yeah~ The sun will always shine after the rain.. well, most of the time atleast. Ahaks~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

caught her red-handedly taking a pic of my pride
*smiles*


Finals are coming. Yea, it's the same dreaded finals that all almost all MMU students hate. Tell you guys something cool. Just as I was walking to grab some supper, check this out, creativity came to me! Creativity! Now how often do you hear that coming out of my mouth? Ahaks~ I can't help dissin' myself. So, about the creativity thingy. I was thinking about how our finals are coming and stuff and how everyone is pulling up their pants, underwear, etc, prepping for the big event. We can hear them saying stress here, stress there, frus here, frus there. So, to make things easier I came up with the word - strus. Stress and frustration roll into one. Impressive huh?

stress + frus = strus?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nunu...stress+frus= fret, frest,fress....

nvm me...trails sterbs....trials tress....trials stress...pick one ...all mean the same thing....woi woh se ni te pen yow! translation of my horrendous mandarin...i AM YUR FREn..ahaha..hope yure ohkay with all this "politico" goin on....k???muah muah...take care(its like leavin a whole mssg cuz i dun come to yur blog very often so SAVOUR this!!!! :P)

WontdieonE said...

hehe~ thanx na. me ur fren too ooo. i'll be fine i guess, juz gonna let things cool down there for awhile. :) u take u hear me?

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.