Pages

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

when the 56kb line fails

Just when I thought not having streamyx is the worst thing that an MMU student have to live with, I was given another blow to the capital of Thailand - my 56kb line failed. Now that just sucks mann. At first it sucked to have a slow connection but now, it sucks even more NOT to have a connection at all. I tried all night to connect to the net but to no avail. *sad*

Spend the rest of my lonesome night sniping Mechs with PPCs and Gauss Cannon. Come to think of it, I got so carried away that I slept at 4.30am, and my class is at 8am. Yay~ So now I'm in my zombie mode. Think of it as a Super Saiyan but lamer.. Ya.. Lamer. What I would do just to get some decent sleep and have a great lunch. Speaking of lunch, yesterday I didn't eat breakfast or lunch at all. *sigh*

Last night's CF was kinda fun. The whole theme was cool and so was the idea, unfortunately, not many people can reproduce the talents of the show Who's Line Is It Anyway. Still, they put in the effort and as horny corny as it looks, it was quite cool. My personaly favourites was Jess doing Golem from LOTR and Kok Wei wrapping himself around Mark's crotch. *gasp!* I bet Mark was happy. Ahaks~

Had quite some fun during supper to. Loads of wicket humour in there. Ahaks~ Sorry ya if I accidentally corrupt anybody. Think of it as knowledge larr. It maybe useful in the future. Hahahaha~ Yeah right!

Well, I dunno when will be the next time I can get connected to the net. In case you're wondering where I'm typing this post, I'm not at CITS lab. Yup~ The lab that everyone uses but nobody knows. Doesn't make any sense. bleh~ That's it for now. Don't get to strus during the finals ya? Cauz~!

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.