Pages

Friday, September 16, 2005

twenty two years ago

Humans are a strange bunch of people no? It's amazing how we're able to multiply to this extend. Sure God did command Adam to *ahem* "GO FORTH AND MULTIPLY!", but I'm getting rather nauseating thinking about the humping hippy people around the world. Okay, that was rather crude. Ahaks~ Sorry, sorry~ But you know what? I have a theory; when God gave the multiply command thingy to Adam, I bet the rabbits overheard it and thought it was for them too. Ahaks~

just keep swimming.. *smiles*


There's a saying that goes, the human's will never cease. Often times that phrase gets too realistic in everyone's life. We aren't satisfied with what we have and we can't comprehend the fact that someone has something better than us. The grass is always greener over the fence. But in a world that has more grey than green, it's hard to draw the line for the fence. We yearn, we crave, we desire - we're pathetic. Ahaks~

expect nothing and you will not be disappointed


Was in CG earlier. Had quite a fun time too, we went to Umbai Ikan Bakar, which translates as Umbai's Burning Fish for dinner. I can only say one thing about ikan bakar sessions, BRING OUT THOSE SOTONG FRITTERS!! Nothing says ikan bakar like the word sotong fritters. Of course it wouldn't be called ikan bakar without burnt/charred/blistered fish. We bought a small cake for Shih Wen's belated birthday too. See, we really are a caring Care Group. Glas1, GodlyLightsAS1.

blog ad: Care Group - the group that cares


Okay, got a little off-track awhile ago. So, I was in CG earlier when this thought suddenly came to me, I have nothing I want and everything I need. As catchy as it sounds, that's just the way things are sometimes. God knows our desire and He unquestionably knows our needs, but for me, I guess God has given me nothing I want and everything I need. How cool is that? He gave me ..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.