Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2005

sleeping at 4am - awaking at 7... pm

I haven't been blogging for, *drum roll* 3 days! 3 days of cyber-peace and serenity without my html codes contaminating this place. *cheers* Anyone missed me? Nah~ I bet most people don't even read my blog. *sad*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

old people love to watch the clouds - i do


So what's been happening in 3 days? What happened in Andrew's life? Before I start just let me tell you the life of WontdieonE, never dies. lame... Actually, I wanted to blog last Thursday night but then I made a promise to GerX that I wouldn't blog that night. Being the man I am, I kept my promise and went to sleep early - very early.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

he aint that heavy - *cough!*


Woke up on a fine Friday morning only to find out that I'm late for my Database quiz. The quiz was set to start at 8.30am and here I am standing in my undies looking at the clock that shows 8.50am. To save time, I rushed to campus - without taking my shower. *gasp!* Hey~ Some people like my body odour okay? I just have to look for that person. Ahaks~ Having complete my quiz in time and finishing my programming lab, I went home and gave myself a good scrub. Not bathing in the morning feels weird for me. After all, I'm a very hygienic person. Ahaks~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

this is your Flight Captain speaking,
WAKE UP!!!


Went out for lunch with dad and took GerX's com for repairing. She complained about it restarting and stuff so I took it to my friends' house in Dahlia for some self-servicing. The bad thing about fixing your com at your friends' house is that you can never concentrate at the task at hand. We fooled around and cracked a lot wicked, nasty, dirty jokes that I can't disclose at this PG-rated site. Sorry guys. This stuff ain't for kids. Ahaks~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

old school rockers - why won't they just die


Later we went to Jonker Walk for some, well, walking. Brought GerX along and introduced her to my friend too. Personally, Jonker was kinda boring to me. Having gone there more times than I can say "supercalifragilisticexplialilocious" that place is quite a bore. Not to diss Jonker and all, honestly, I feel that most Malaccan would be bored going there. We didn't even buy anything from there. All we did was walk. Just keep walking, just keep walking, just keep walking, walking, walking. *falls down & die*

Intermission : Crap, I killed a mosquito and it dropped in my keyboard.


All of us didn't have our dinner yet, so while walking you can hear some serious stomach-grumbling sound thundering in the car. Quite hard to cover it up too. So for dinner we went to Limbongan - the place with the best fried rice ever. Nothing unusual happened here. Eat, talk, talk, eat, talk, talk, talk, eat, eat, talk, eat, talk.. You get the idea. GerX wasn't really comfortable around my friends. Actually, she isn't comfortable around unfamiliar surroundings. So some of my friends were cautious about their talk and behaviour. After all, there's a sexy lady in the car. Ahaks~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

thumb-cuffs
arrested for love?


Reached home at 4.30am that night and I was too tired to blog. Since it was a Friday, I took the opportunity to sleep for as long as I could. I have this theory that use, "the less you sleep, the more you live" or "the more you sleep, the less you live". Makes any sense? Well it does to me. So having 3 to 4 hours of sleep for the whole week means longer recharge time. I woke up at 7.30 - pm. That's like 15 hours worth of sleep there. The downside of having that much sleep was that I woke up sick. I was down with flu. I was told that we were gonna have a barbeque for dinner. Even better. So bro brought Grace and Richard while dad told me to invite GerX too. Naturally, being the gentleman I am, fetched GerX from EP to my house. We ate and had fun. It was a good day, though I woke up nearing the end of it. How was yours?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

high-profile assassin, GerX





ps: im still sick and the flu just got worse.. *sigh*

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.