Pages

Monday, September 05, 2005

i fought - win or not is another matter




Yup~ Today I gave my last push, made my last stand, proved my point and charge for my innocence. Screw my reputation or my image. The cover maybe dirty and ugly but atleast the content is good and pure. That's all I know and that's enough - only God knows my heart and my intentions. Thank God for that. Ahaks~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

sitting silent wearing sunday's best
the sermon echoes through the wall
~jars of clay~


As I predicted, it was another skirmish with him. Showed him that verse in NIV and was kinda surprise at his comment, "NIV is not accurate. KJV is accurate." He went on mentioning other versions that are "worse". What's the point of translating the bible if it's not accurate? I'll leave that to you guys.

war doesn't determine who's right..


So now, what happens next? My sisters encouraged me not to leave. But I don't want to stay on and let them get them burnt by the heat. CP said that they would miss me. Would they? I guess they would. But if the church has already black-listed me like that for something that I've done no wrong, what more my sisters if I stayed? I have enough of guilt of causing others to suffer, I don't need anymore added on.

..only who's left..


Dad and mom supports me on both decisions. So stay on and get beaten up and pushed around as always? I doubt.

..i left~


As I've told someone, I need rest. I really do. I'm tired of many things.

1 comment:

LT said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.