Pages

Friday, September 23, 2005

| charlie and the choc... wait... this ain't about him!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

tv darkness - the cinematic experience


It's already midnight but that porridge that mom made earlier for dinner didn't quite hit my taste buds. Don't get me wrong, mom makes delicious porridge but on my part, I prefer the good ol' plain porridge and side dishes. Yea~ The good ol' fashion way. So, like a crouching tiger or a hidden dragon my stomach is still stalking for things to eat. Oooo~ Profound eh?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i can sense my prey is near


Was looking around the kitchen to see if there's anything for me to munch on - nothing. I wonder how I can survive in a house without any snacks lying around. Sun flower seeds doesn't count as midnight snacks, thank you. I'm too lazy to boil water and cook some maggie mee. We're out of bread and I'm tired of licking peanut butter from a spoon (it's fun i tell ya!). I'm sucha sad person.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Julie has a weird smile


Lo and behold, from a distant I saw a bright shining light. As I drew closer to it, I was bedazzled by its beauty. There it stood tall, in its red hard shell. Julie's Cheese Crackers. I opened it up, peeked inside and I promise you, the malay word masuk angin was written all over. But it's okay, I'm won't give up that easily. A simple 2 minute microwave sup it up from weak to bold and crunch.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

not to be confused for a confused pedophile


As I stared at the simple biscuit for over a minute, I got bored of it already. Thus, I decided to put my baking skills to the test. I think it's call baking. If it's not then I'm sorry. Ahaks~ The ingredient; Barne's Blue Gum Honey (not to be confused with a purple pedophile), made from the finest Australian bee hives and processed by very hard-working worker bees that are controlled by an evil world-dominating queen bee, and of course Condensed Milk Kept In Peanut Butter Container Who's Name Shall Be Known As Anonymous. Now you might be thinking, "What is this guy trying to make?!". I'm asking myself that exact same question - really.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

wu ming condensed susu


Pre-heat toaster. While waiting, pour honey over a set of biscuits. Set timer : 3 minutes. Tried to catch some lizard, it escaped. *ding* It's ready. *evil grin*. Sweet fumes rushed out of the toaster and something tells me I'm either the smartest person in my family the world or I'm just plain stupid. Took a bite and checked if I was still alive. *pause* Yea, I'm still alive. It was certainly quite surprisingly nice. No, I'm not being sarcastic. It really IS nice. Bleh~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

doesn't the sight of it tickle your taste buds?


Pre-heat toaster again. This time I dipped the biscuits in the condensed milk and put them on the tray and toasted it for 3 minutes. So the sight of the condensed milk bubbling up freaked me a little but to me, it doesn't matter how it looks like because I know how it will look like when it comes out. Ahaks~ Took it out and put them on a plate. Took a bite. The verdict.. Yea~ It's better than the honey ones. It's so good that bro and I ate the whole thing! Maybe we have a secret taste for sweet things.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

clean plate! clean plate!


Bro wasn't satisfied so he wanted to make his old concoction of milo and condensed milk to be eaten with the biscuits. I baked whatever that's left in the tin in the microwave for 2 minutes. While waiting we searched for the milo powder and to our horror, we couldn't find it. *gasp!* But the biscuits are already in the microwave! We can't just eat it like that! We needed something to go with it! Solution, since we don't have milo powder, why not use coffee powder? Ahhh~ Nescafe never fail to surprise me.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ooo.. Ahh.. Nescafe?


Bro made the solution while I took the biscuits out. Unfortunately, bro put too much water in the mixture making it water-down, very water-down. Not to mention that, some of the biscuits were burnt. I wonder why only some of the biscuits were burnt while the rest was perfect in a microwave. Weird. As I said, we didn't really care and continued to have our little supper. Dipped cheese biscuits in weird concoction as we chatted away. That's what I call supper.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I have no idea how it got burnt

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

twist lick dunk!


Good night peeps!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heh...such snacks...why nvr eat fruits! or smtg healthy...not like evil penaut butte ror smtg...yu miss my house with all its junk food??? :P:P just asking... i hv frens whu kuasa to make themselves french toast in the middle of the night tho... :D

WontdieonE said...

=P yea~ speaking of ur house, i do miss it~ havent been there for so long already huh? hehe~ miss the round table in the kitchen. hahaha. french toast?? i oso tak kuasa.. but doing something stupid somehow gives me energy leh~ Ahaks~

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.