Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

someone really loves me

To all my fans faithful readers of the gobblog's blog, I'm glad to announce that I'm still alive and kicking. More of the kicking part. Ahaks~ As many of you would already know, I met an accident, a very dangerous accident. One that could've cost my life and the life of others. Here's the story as far as I could remember it...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

when we're all happy


          One night as I drove through a kampung road at the speed of around 70-80kmh. Before entering a corner, speeding car from opposite direction appeared and entered my lane. Immediate avoidance of appending disaster, steered left followed by hard right to enter the corner. Car over-steered. I counter-steered. Road to small to safely slide through. Back left of vehicle hit a pole. Car ricochets and spun 180. Wheels must've collided with the side of road. Car flipped, over-turn, turn turtle, 2 to 3 times. Landed on the top of the car. Still alive. Crawl out of window.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

im revived? cool~


Looking at the condition of the car at the accident site, many couldn't believe that I crawled out of that wreck without a single scratch - but I did. Now that's a true miracle. God's grace and mercy kept me alive through that whole event. He saved me - literally. So me posting now can only happened because of the grace of God. Yea~ All glory be to Him.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

looks sleek huh? now to over-clock..


Just when you think there's nothing good gonna happen the next few weeks, I receive a good news. The car isn't a total lost (which is good, okay). I'm getting back my graphic card. The kick is that they can't give me my old one back, so they upgraded my card to a GeForce AGP6200 128MB, which is not too shabby for it's class. Sweet huh? The ATI 9800pro will be back end of this week too. Sure my family's gonna suffer for awhile, but somehow I feel that everything is gonna be alright. I've learnt to put my whole trust in God. Now that's what I call REAL insurance.

i will be still, know You are God


CF today was cool. I managed to play the X through praise and worship. I especially love the worship session. Julian really chose the perfect song for the theme of the night. It's fun to play with him and for God, ofcourse. Can't wait for tomorrow's practice for next Tuesday's Praise and Worship Night. I love to play for God. It's the only reason for me hold the guitar after all. If all goes well, I plan to present a piece from Jars Of Clay's first album. It's an old song but the spirit of worship and adoration is clear - Love Song For A Savior. It's gonna be fun, so watch out for next Tuesday guys!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOIIII...ppl sms nvr reply..i so worried when i heard form my aunt no! :(:( thank GOD yur ohkay.....wait i cry for no reason :D i came to yur blog to check and blah de blah...whew... so yu still breathing la??k den? *watches tv* :P

WontdieonE said...

:) hehe~ sorree for na. my phone battery hay-wire. one moment full, the next empty. sux~ :(

thanx for worrying gal. really. makes me rather.. happy? ahaks~ atleast i noe im not forgotten :p now run along and watch ur tv :D

Anonymous said...

meh ...yu noe i onli visit yurs an my bros blogs rather frequently compared to the nvr-been-there blogs of othe rppl??? onc ei na whike random one la...of course i worrie dno!!!!

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.