Pages

Saturday, September 03, 2005

first words




One more kiss can be the best thing. All day, staring at the ceiling making friends with shadows on my wall. We were talking together and I said, "What's up with this weather?". Welcome to the planet. Big word, says you want to see the life for once. Long ago just like the hearse you died to get in again. Berat beban ku. On the darkness of highway. As years go by I'd race the clock with you but if you die right now, you know that I would die too. A hundred days has made me older since the last time I saw your pretty face. I'm desperate for changing, starving for truth. The needle on my record player has been wearing thin. Well good morning, good evening or good afternoon. Hey dad look at me. I cannot take this anymore. She has a history of killing herself, I have a habit of dying. Bet your lazy endless crazy days inside my head. I think you know what I'm getting at. How long I'll wait just to say good bye. How can you see into my eyes like open doors? I tear my heart open. Let it all out, get it all out. Do you have the time to listen to me whine? I gotta regret right now. Well if you want an honesty that's all you have to say. Everybody's got their problems. Collapsing was much softer still falling always hurt. So am I still waiting? You said it once before, you don't do those things you use to anymore. Coming out of my cage and I've been doing just fine.

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.