Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

| if it doesnt work out




Exams are near. The days are turning blue. Night comes a little earlier and morning sleeps a little late. The food is getting cold and my water is as murky as ever. People pick me up and pet my head, giving me the moment of security and feeling of being loved. But before you know it, they get bored of you and they throw you aside. So there I am, reluctantly being pushed and moved against my will. Hell, I don't even belong in this place. Should I retaliate, I would be punished. What a life I have. What a life that I don't deserve.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"he's talking about me" - bearded dragon in blue


The kick-off has already begun. My moment of truth has arrived. Well, actually it'll arrive in more or less 7 hours time. Yea~ It's my first paper. WHAT AM I DOING BLOGGING?!! *sigh* Oh well, I guess I've done what little I could - the rest I'll leave it up to God. That's the safest thing I can do. Blessed are the shallow, depth they'll never find right? Still, if I was not so weak. If I was not so cold. If I was not so scared of being broken, growing old. I would be.. frail~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

even an artist requires protection


Though some of you guys have already started fighting the finals, I hope it's not too late for me to wish all of you, good luck and God bless. More of the God bless in my part. *smiles* I'm having mixed feelings over my final schedule. For one they really placed my subjects in order, my weakest subject is the first, and my best the last. Gee~ Thanks a lot. I just hope that I can pass this subject, that's my target for my 9am paper that's coming soon. If I don't pass..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*pulls trigger*


Too bad for me, I'm WontdieonE. Ahaks~ Good night peeps!

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.