Pages

Monday, August 01, 2005

yay... a first august - sweet *sigh*



As predicted by the past me, every mid-term holiday would somehow seem to be a boring one. No matter how much I tell myself I need a break from the world, when I do get that break it feels like another burden to me. I'm all alone, literally. Bro's gone, frens' back in hometown - just me in this lonely world. To make this funny worse, I took up a childish challenge with someone that, well, makes it even more lonely down here. In my personal sanctum, my room, I stare in front of a monitor that gives nothing of interest to me. Graphic cards haven't return, so games can't be played. Wanted to go to Stef's house to play PS2 last night but, well, doesn't feel right to go there JUST to play. WeeD asked me to Dota with him but the previous night I've already spent RM7 on it. *sigh*

As previously said, lots of peep's birthday are on August. Ee Jin's birthday is tomorrow. Wonder if I can meet up with him and do some catching up. It's been a long time since NS after all. My coursemate's birthday, Vinci is on the 6th while Ben is on the 9th. Mom's birthday is on the 15th. Other cuzzies and uncles birthday are on August too - just that I don't remember them. Ahaks~ Thought of celebrating Vinci's birthday but she'd be back in her hometown by now so too bad. Waaaaa~ Sien night!! WHY MEEEE?!! Guess I am really gonna finish the Tequila tonight after all. Salt and lime slices - yummy~

I feel like I'm sitting in the corner of a dark room. To make things worst, I'm writing such a pathetic post!! ARGHH!! Somebody save me~

冬火 - winterfire

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.