Pages

Friday, October 08, 2004

and i wonder why digi is so expensive...

Great Scott! I have only 1 ringgit of credits left! Why?! Digi was (supposed) to be the best line there is! I mean after all, I did use my celebrity status to support them and this is how they repay me? This is an outrage! Call my lawyers. I want a lawsuit now!

Wait..

Maybe I shouldn't draw too much attention to myself, being a superstar and all. A Ha! I'll switch to Maxis! Yesss... That's the best way.

But..

I have an incredibly nice number from Digi. Should I choose to change, I might not get a number that's juz as cool as this. Difficult indeed. Maybe I could persuade Digi to implement Maxis' "no charge under 3 seconds" thingie~ Or easier, why don't I juz buy over Digi? That way I could call for free and still keep my number! Bwahahahaha! Evil plan. Evil plan.

And I wonder why my mom gave me 4 cups of coffee in a row...

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.