Pages

Friday, October 29, 2004

project scope? what scope?!

Why is everyone pointing the finger at me? It's not like I'm lazy or anything.. Okay, so I'm *kinda* lazy. I admit that okay? But it's not I don't wanna do my projects, it's juz that I dunno what you want me to do. I think. You can't blame me! I'm innocent I tell ya! Okay.. So much that. *sigh*

I was watching Latte at 8. Jason was interviewing this guy who's in the tourism business. Particularly, his main attraction to tourist, are ghost. Can it get any lamer that THAT?! For crying out loud, what's that all about? I mean, so now everyone's into the Ju-On Party hype or what?! Being a veteran movie viewer, I conclude that horror movies these days - are not scary at all. Okay, so at first they would stick to the old 'unknown force' or 'ghost' or whatever. Then they tried to put some modern technology in it. Then you have movies like Fear Dot Com and The Phone. It gets worst each time. Now they try to make a horror movie from the miss-call hype among people and so the horror movie, One Miss Call was born. Dumb eh? The Korean Rinyu (literal meaning = repetition) became the American Ring O (which by the way doesn't make any sense). And you have originals like Ju-On and it's crappy sequel Ju-On 2, made to The Grudge. Sounds more like The Grinch to me. Hahahaha~ I wonder if Jim Carrey is the ghost. Hmmm..

Hold on a second - how did I stray so far from my title?! Oh well, might as well carry on.

Actually, ghost stories and even ghosts don't scare me. Nopeserie! In fact, I don't even believe in ghost but I do believe in the devil and his demons. They could try to deceive us by taking the form of a ghost but heck~! That too won't scare me. As long as I have God in my heart, I shall not fear the world! Amen~


*Ju-On? Nah.. can't back that up*

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.