Pages

Monday, October 18, 2004

tumble down the hamster's hole

Let me paint a picture for you. Just so you know my feelings are down too. But how do I feel, when I feel like the world is like a reel? I dunno and I guess I'll never ever know. I'm like a baby thinking maybe do I really wanna come out. So as I fly through the sky I begin to wonder why my dreams are getting weirder and I'm getting dumber. Sad, yes it's sad but true, yes it's true. How in the world am I gonna get unglued? Where the answer lies is under a pile of lies, waiting to be organized through means of getting high. Doesn't make sense but it's for my own defense. I'm fighting with myself and it's like dropping of a shelf. Falling down and down and eventually fall on my crown. Breaking it to pieces as messy as a cat's whiskers. Flatten by my body fat I try take off my hat cause it's driving me mad. Why oh why do I cry like a fly whose wings are fried, struck by lightning that's so blinding that I went into hiding. Like a rock I get the hard knocks, fighting and fighting till I die trying while I'm finding my way surviving. Why all the ramble when I tumble down the rumble as I grumble? I do it to me as I see above the tree flying free a bird with wings turning to be Kenny Roger's chicken spree. Laugh as you may but soon you will say, "Hey, am I gay?". Scary as it seems the fear is to believe that truth would set you free. So why am I thinking that the world is somehow ending? I dunno... can't back that up... *sigh*

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.