Pages

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

when all you need is 5 hours of sleep

It's funny how studious a lazy guy like me can be if the time calls for it. Having so many study priorities messed up, it's a nice surprise even to me. Contemplating between which projects is more important than the other is something rare for me.

So last night, around 10.30pm, I received a phone call from Aaron (again) asking me to go over to our classmate's place at BBU (Bukit Beruang Utama) apartments to finish the last part of our first project. Note the word 'first'. Put down the phone. Grab my boxers and was off to Aaron's crib. From there, he drove us to BBU where we worked from scratch. Well, honestly most of the time Aaron and I were telling them about our High School pranks and other juicy stories.

After a few hours we were done. All that's left was for me to go home, type it in the computer and print it out. By the time I reached home, it was already 1.40am. Upon completion, it was already 2.10am and I dragged my feet to my room and crash - Big time.

So what? It's only 5 hours of sleep. Mann... How much I've suffered this morning.

Study buddy

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.