Pages

Thursday, October 07, 2004

what time was it again?

Blurrr Always

This is what happens when you get blurr, the scenario: tomorrow, your lecture starts at 10am. What time do you set your alarm? 10am of course! Well.. That's what I did. Pretty dumb huh? Luckily for me, my clock and watches are all set 10 minutes faster, thus making me 10 minutes faster than everyone else. That means I could beat The Flash and Quick Silver in their very own game! Wow!

Studious.. Right..

I washed my face, combed my messy hair and grabbed a cup of good cold coffee. Ahhh~ Refreshing as always. Put on my cargo pants and t-shirt. *ahem* Yes, I didn't had time to bathe okay?! So sue me! *shrugs* Half asleep, I sped off to MMU for my lecture. My mom couldn't believe it when I told her I reached MMU in 5 minutes. As I always like to say to other cars and vehicles, "Muahahaha! Bow to the will of The Traffic!" - cause I won't. Hahahahaha~ Got a real long lecture for that. So there I was, all dazed and woozy with my mind still floating somewhere in dreamland, snipping off teletubbies from a distant. *bang!* 3 down, 2 more to go.. Die! Spawn of the devil!! Same goes to you, Barney Da Dumb Dinosaur (hey~! it rhymes). Unable to concentrate, I focused on my newly bought Gibsons Masterbuilt Premium Acoustic Strings. Within minutes, I was back on track. The power of guitar strings.. Imagine what they could do to you~ *gasp!*

Masterbuilt.. Cool name

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.