Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

being tired helps you sleep - makes sense?

Waking up for an 8am lecture is quite normal for a uni student. Sitting through hours of lectures does wonders to your on-going backache. Adding salt to the wound would be the lecture room's bench that looks like it's made out of wood but is actually solid cement, juz to make you darn uncomfortable. Having enduring more than 6 hours of lecture, you walk out of the hall. Gazed at my watch - 3pm. Work starts at 5pm but, whatdaheck! Might as well go early and come back earlier - or so I thought. Punched-in at 3.30pm and changed into my uniform. Tire myself out for another 6 hours and ate dinner which, by the way, was super spicy! KRR's new promotion: Spicy BBQ Sauce. Killer I tell ya~ Killer! Reach home in less than half an hour and was greeted with cheerful smiles and warm hugs. Ahhh~ Home sweet home~ Dad pushed me to watch Bourne Identity DVD with him and mom. I faked a smile and tried to look excited though I was already long asleep in my mind. One thing lead to next, and now here I am, typing this blog. I'm smiling now as I hear the raindrops trickle in the midst of the drizzle. An essential necessity for a good nite's sleep - rain... *snoreeeeee*


*and i wonder what i'm thinking about*

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.