Pages

Thursday, October 07, 2004

It's Raining (men? noooooo...)

Woohoo! Nothing beats having to wake up when it's raining bush and osama out there and not having enough sleep in the same time. *sigh* Crappers~ And thought lack of sleep was bad, what's worse is that I didn't get my daily dose of caffeine. I went off in an empty tank! NOOOoooooooooo... But luckily, I wasn't late for my tutorial and quiz. All thanx to my bro. *smooch* Luv ya dude~

That was kinda gayish but it's okay.

So here I am once again in MMU's CITS lab, reminiscing those sunny days when the weather was as hot as hell. Maybe even hotter! But alas, some rain is always good for the soul. My soul in particular.

"You are the shelter from the rain
and the rain to wash me away" - jars of clay


away from the sun

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.