Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

CS is an OLD game...



Honestly, I can't really recall the last time I've ever actually played CS, except for yesterday's little skirmish. If my memory serves me right, it's been more than a year already since I've ever logged-in with the fearsome mercenary named =Xer0=. I know, I know - it's such a cool nick. I get that a lot. Bwahahahaha! I was one of the few CS champions of my time, and I don't need to use an AWP Sniper to score highest frag too.

Alas, my days of glory and fame are already long gone. I have long retired from being called in to the battlefield, where fresh blood is always awaiting a chance into the Halls Of Fame. Yesterday, I played with my bro's friend; Loreen, Stephanie, Jeff, and Sher Ren, along together with my friends; Aaron Wee, and Botak. I was actually surprised that I still had some skills left in me as I expected myself to be very rusty from not playing these whole time. It was really refreshing from me, but the feeling of scoring the highest frag/points, felt like taking candy from a kid. It was an easy win for me. But still, it shows that CS is an old game. And I really should retire from it. Heh~

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.