Pages

Monday, October 25, 2004

My Youth, My Life


*an angel's eyes*


Sometimes when I look at Allan Teh, I truly admire his self-sacrificing nature. He slaves himself for the Youth that he loves so dearly. That unending fire that burns the passion in his heart for God and for the youth can be clearly seen by everyone in GY. And somehow, his efforts draw me and I try to learn as much as I can from him that I may one day, serve the youth in another level juz like him. From the moment I stepped into the Youth Hall, I knew for sure that I would wanna serve in this ministry till the day I'm too old to jump around. And juz like every senior leader in the youth, he'll soon be leaving us. Not only that, Un Ben and Aunty Agnes will be stepping down from being our Youth Director. Mixing that up with the "turmoil" that my church is currently facing, I wonder if I could catch that fire and be able to slave myself for the youth that I love so dearly. Truthfully, I could study in KL or somewhere else, but I stayed here for my youth/church. Ignoring the criticisms of my father towards the youth and me serving them, by the grace of God, I will not falter nor will I fall.

Truthfully, God has put a heavy burden in my heart for the youth. Whenever I hear the youth of today indulging in sins that poisons their soul, my heart cries out to them, and with all my might I wanna stretch out my arms and draw them back to God. Living this sinful world where deceptions and temptations are all around, it is easy to fall into the wrong path. May it be smoking, drinking, drugs, gangsterism and the worst of all to me; sex, many Christians are blindly walking astray from God.

In this very moment, I'm praying for a few of my Christian friends whom I feel, need God really bad. I'm also praying that I won't stray in my walk with God, so that should anyone fall, I would be able to catch him or her. I want my life to revolve around God and His youths. For He is my life and therefore, my youth, my life.

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.