Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

one down, two to go

Lecturer: Well, well, well.. Mr Anderson - we meet again.

Me: It ends tonight.. And uhh.. miss, it's Andrew larr..


So Computer Systems and Architecture wasn't as bad as I thought. I believe that with sheer determination (and some hard work), I could've scored big time. But since I didn't study much due to the ever-vigilantly distracting "Aaron Wee Factor", I felt lucky that the questions weren't so hard. Could've guessed my way through 40 questions without blinking an eye. Okay, so I did blink a lot, but that's not the case.

.:1 hour before event:.

So we juz came back to MMU after munching down our dinner; Aaron Wee, Irvin BS (big and slow), and me. The plan was for me to head back to the library and grab some much needed last minute revision. It didn't happen. Instead, Aaron and I were busy scaring passer-bys with our Baby laughter True Tune. In a broad daylight, it wouldn't be scary, but imagine, in the dark in the middle of the night, as you're walking, you suddenly hear a baby laughing from the bushes beside you. Now that's exactly what we did. Instead of bushes, we hid the phone inside an empty, half-open locker near the library. First few guys weren't affected (guys sux) but we weren't keen on giving up. Surely enough, our victims arrived. A bunch of malay girls who aren't wearing tudong. 3.. 2.. 1.. *creepy baby laughter* Girls screaming and jumping away from locker - Mission Accomplish. Bwahahahahaha~

.:8.30pm:.

It's here, the moment I've been waiting for - the first mid-term paper, Computer Systems and Architecture. I grabbed my High School CF pencil case and my trusty (and rusty) calculator. Papers were already set on the table. I held my hands together and did what every other Christian would do - I prayed. Amen. And I was off.. I felt like part of God's wisdom was borrowed to me to do this paper. Confidently, I answered the true/false questions and headed for the fill in the blanks and eventually the short answer. Check. Re-check. All set. Handed in the paper and walked off gracefully after one and a half hours. I thank God for being there with me in the papers mann.. Whew~


*the nite lights of mmu's library*

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.