Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

~juz keep swimming walking~



I know a fish who once said, "Juz keep swimming, juz keep swimming.." and it goes on and on. But in my case, it would be "walking" instead of "swimming".

Right...

So I guess I'll juz post more crap now so that you guys can read. I can't really think of anything "interesting" to write except that I walked all the way from MMU to my house. Took me around 1 hour and 48 minutes to reach home - not counting the time I took to buy myself a Cadbury Crunchie bar when I stopped by a minimart near US Pizzas. *ahem* I needed the sugar. Hahahahahaha~

Huh? Why am I walking you asked?

Well for one, it's a proven fact that walking is a good exercise... and all that other crap. I'm not entirely sure of the distance from MMU to my house in Taman Merdeka, but as far as I'm concerned, my legs weren't the once that was aching when I was walking. It was my back - again. It seems that it juz keeps getting worse, but I guess I'll live with it. Like how I've been living all these times with all the problems with my body. But hey! If I could run so many kilometers in NS, I definitely can walk further. So now I guess I'll juz keep walking, juz keep walking, walking, walking, walking.

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.