Pages

Monday, October 04, 2004

body aches - irritating

Last Saturday, the Family went to Malacca Club to sweat it out again. Believe it or not, I found it to be the best remedy against mucus abundant flu. But this time, we played slightly differently. Okay, so I'm not the best in every sport. I juz play as far as I learn and it satisfy me enough. But on that day, for some reason, bro and I played unusually aggressive. We traded smash after smash. Instead of playing it tricky with over-the-net drop balls, we replaced it with sheer brute force. And it's because of that, now my body aches like crazy. Every step I take or every movement I make, there's an irritating ache somewhere. The pain is not the problem as I could withstand it easily. It's the irritation I get that I can't stand. And when I said my whole body, I really mean my whole body. From neck downwards (my lil' bro is fine.. thanks for your concern). After trashing all around, it was time to make a move. My shirt as usual, was drenched in sweet smelling sweat. Though the ache was irritating, the awesome feeling of adrenaline coursing through my veins every time I do my "Death Stare" and smashed the hell out of the shuttlecock was worth it. It's better than any drug and the best part is that it's legal. Hehe~



Death Stare

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.