Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

CITS stands for...?

Nowadays I'm spending most of my lunch time in CITS lab with my course mates. I can't help but loving the idea of having free internet while I munch down my food while dodging on-looking security dudes. In to the shadows I go - like a stealth fighter jet over the streets of KL. Right... But most of the time, I would juz surf and not eat my lunch as I wait for my next lecture to start. Though you always see me criticizing the internet speed of CITS lab (0.05% of 100Mbps), it isn't really as bad as I thought now that I've spend so much time here. It actually has quite a decent connection speed.

On other news, my long-time-ago God sis, Janice Wee mailed me a few days ago asking for help on her blog. So, like any other good God bros would do, I helped her with her html coding. She's using blogdrive which looks more neat and tidy than blogger. But I guess blogger wins on the html template basis. You can do anything here! Whoohoo! My stomach's growling again... Gotta eat after this.

Note to self : Go to Ujong Pasir's pasar malam to buy some muruku.

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.