Pages

Monday, October 11, 2004

it's not what you do.. it's who you do it with..

Though corny as it sounds, it's actually very much true. Last Friday, I was talking to my friends and we were chatting about what we're gonna do this weekend (he's a kl dude). So he was telling me all about his plans to bring his cute cute gf out for a date at some high-class restaurant in the night lights of KL. Since he was quite well to do, I guess he could afford it. And when he asked me about my plans, I told him I too am going to bring a girl out for dinner. He asked me if it was gonna be some fancy restaurant or maybe Windmill or Seafarers. Well, he was close as I did plan to have some seafood with her. I brought her to Bunga Raya (Celebration Flower) to eat See Ham (cockles). Yeap~ You heard me right. A shop in the backstreet during a busy Saturday night was selling its ever famous cockles. She didn't mind at all as she told me that she hasn't eaten See Ham for quite some time and that she was missing the grand taste of it. I guess it proves to show, that it actually really doesn't matter what you do. What's more important is who you do it with.

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.