Pages

Saturday, October 02, 2004

a beautiful mind..

I find the moon intriguing. Well, not juz the moon actually. Believe it or not, I'm one of those guys who are absolutely dumbfound at the sight of a beautiful scenery, may it be the sun rising and setting, the roaring waves in the afternoon, or the bright moon in the still night. Call me crazy for all I care, I could sit down (or stand) and admire the picturesque scene of it all for a long time.

The last time I ever had the chance to really catch the sun rising was at Genting Highlands last year. I could remember it like it was juz 5 minutes ago (though memory was never my 'thing'). It was around 7.30 in the morning and I had a very very long chat with my daughter, Carroanne. I actually planned to sleep but after looking at the time, I knew I had to catch the sun and so, I did. Juz as I was coming out from the elevator, I bumped into SP who was taking a walk that time and I brought along her to my "secret place".

It's actually a place where one could really catch the whole scenery of the sun rising. We walked slightly down the hill, took a few turns here and there. Eventually, we reached the spot. I sat down on the grass and looked on. The whole experience is still very alive in my mind. Imagine the clouds being under your feet, the sun emerging slowly from under the clouds on the right, and the mountains on your left slowly cast a shadow on the carpet of clouds. One word to describe it - awesome. The whole week I spent there was truly a memory that I will never forget no matter what. So what I can't remember anything before Standard 6? I'll juz have to make a new one right? Ahhh... The memories..

And juz on Thursday, the night sky was so clear and when I say clear, I mean clear. Not a single trace of clouds anywhere. The full moon (though kinda small) was so bright; it lighted up the sky, so much so that I could see every star. Unbelievable.. And everytime I see the moon, I wish that someone was next to me so that we could enjoy it all, together~

the moon

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.