Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

cute cute eyes

I get scared every time I think of my future career. Being in an IT line isn't really the best choice in this time and season. I mean like, the variety of IT jobs seems to be lesser and lesser. The people's choice would always be either studying medicine or engineering. Thinking that we live in the IT era, going for IT would be the best choice. Or so I thought.. Actually, I'm still not sure. I've gone through the pages of the newspaper and have already talked to numerous people who are grads in this line - reliable people like Allan, Jason, Jackie, and my cuz, Jimmy. They express their diverse opinions, which actually makes lots of sense. The newspaper says that we need more C++ programmers. Others say that if I should take web designing, I better be the best or it'll be a total waste of time. The word "best" isn't really in my dictionary. Looking at my history, I was never really any good in anything at all. Seriously.. At this time, all I could do is juz submit to God and let Him lead me. I still have another year to choose my path.

And to think that I wanted to study music in School of Creative Arts, Singapore or even Hillsongs, Australia. My parents would always ask me to finish my "main" studies before pursuing other subjects. I agree with them anyway. After all, I have no grades what so ever. All my knowledge in guitar, piano, and drums were all self-taught. *sigh*


*Justin Lee's cute cute eyes*

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.