Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

ann na : guys are so dumb

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

my latest desktop


Out of my deadly boredom, I finally came around and decided to do something useful with my life (besides making a new desktop wallpaper). It was quite sudden actually, waking up all energize for a new day and a new hope. So the first useful thing that came to my mind was,

*drum roll*

Watch Star Wars III : Revenge Of The Sith!! Ahaks~ The irritating thing about the title of episode 3 is that I keep mixing it up with The Sith Lords. Yea yea, so Knights Of The Old Republic II sucks big time especially with the seriously disappointing ending. Where did Revan and the Exile go?!! Damn you lousy developers!! *breathes*

Sooo where was I? Oh yea~ Talking about doing something useful with my life aka watch Star Wars III : Revenge Of The Sith. Did I tell you that I keep mixing... nevermind. Bleh~ I believe nobody in their right mind would go watch a movie in the cineplex alone. It's hard to imagine a person would go watch a movie all alone. Must be one of those anti-social dudes. Sad case. I definitely can't watch alone, therefore I asked the person whom woke me up for no bloody reason - my bro. He said okay but behind those words, any Tom Dick and Harry (or Tom's Harry Dick as my father would put it) would know that he's reluctant. Dunno why though.. weird. So I messaged a person whom I haven't gone out with for a very very very long time - Ann Na.

I sent the message at 12.04pm. The fact that she was still in school that time didn't cross my mind at all until my bro pointed it out to me. Gosh~ I've lost track of schooling time already. Hehe~ She called me back at 1.20pm. Exchanged a few messages, tried to call Rebekah and Vera but couldn't get through their phone (forgotten about them schooling again.. sigh). Wanted to call Sandra but too bad, she's in K.L. enjoying herself. *stares with envy* Exchange a few more messages, called GSC aka Golden Screen Cinema and booked tickets for the 3.50pm show and so, it was set.

We were quite early so I followed her around as she needed to shop for some important stuffs. Actually she was looking for a skirt but to her it's important as she needed to wear it for her performance later next month. Women.. can't understand them. Ahaks~ She bought a purple skirt and it so happens that she was wearing a purple shirt-thingy. Talk about matching colors huh? It seems she's doing some vocal training *and the crowd goes wild!!*. Before we knew, it was time to go into the cineplex.

Obi Wan : You were the Chosen One!!
Anakin : You betrayed me!!
Obi Wan : *stares with soft eyes* You were like a brother.. I.. I loved you!!
Anakin : Wh.. Why didn't you that before.
Obi Wan : *pauses* Because our love is forbidden in the Jedi Order.

We made a whole bunch of jokes but I made most of the gay ones. Hahahaha~ I felt a little embarrassed, throughout the whole show we were the ones laughing at all the small things - no thanks to our wide imagination. Okay, so I don't feel embarrassed but I have to put it in anyway or it'll make me look like I'm some kinda thick-skinned fella. *long pause* Hahahahahah~ Alas~ I'm complete for I'm now one with force. Yeah right. All I have to do now is to look out for good quality DVDs. Muahahahah~ Ann Na keep saying how guys so dumb to fall into that kinda trap just like Anakin. I had to explain to her how guys would do ANYTHING for their loved ones - including sacrificing themselves. With that it sparked a heated debate that never ended.

But to really understand what the Jedi and the force is all about, one really have to play all those Star Wars games like Knights Of The Old Republic which takes place 3000 years before Anakin and Jedi Knights that takes place after the last episode - Luke has his own Jedi Academy! With that, my knowledge of the force is complete.

Bleh~

9 comments:

Stef said...

actually it was 4000 years ago. =P and yes KOTOR2 sux. lucasarts should pack up n go jump off the nearest 20-storey building. i'll gladly help except tat i want kotor3 damn it. >_<

get the game SW3: revenge of the sith. i heard its gd. then u can pinjam to me. =D

WontdieonE said...

dang~ close enough~ yeap~ 4000 years ago.. the cool part about it is that the history is there, even in Jedi Knights. they talk about the sith lord marka ragnos on both games.. cool..

stef, keep ur trust in georgie.. he better come out with something better or even better, both characters can be played in kotor3!!

ummm~ SW3:Revenge Of The Sith.. is it a bash-em-up game or wat?

Stef said...

check out the main website, it has a more complete chronicles of the time period involving qel-droma and more!! the KOTOR stories are way WAY better than the current ones. heck, even kyle katarn stories are better!

pffft it isn't georgie's fault. its his company's fault. betcha georgie never even knew about the republic's fate 4000 years ago. and YES, i want BOTH characters in kotor3!! female revan vs male exile...imagine the sexual tension! *gets all starry-eyed*

i think its something like phantom menace game. played it before? if not, then its something like a 3rd person shooter thing. not sure, didn't bother to check.

WontdieonE said...

where's the main website anyway? lazy to surf..

indeed georgie doesnt know.. after all, why would a guy who made tons of cash making trash would wanna know about this 'minor' detail? and seriously - revan is a guy dude~ so is the exile.. imagining the sexual tension.. *vomits*

umm~ i checked gamespot n found this
http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/starwarsepisodeiii/review.html

Stef said...

http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swkotor_sithlords/ ya lazy bum. its under game info, chronicles.

no he ain't. my revan and exile are ladies so carth and atton better be in kotor3 or i'll stab a lightsaber up lucasart where the sun don't shine. *dark side points gained*

btw wats ur ym id? keep forgetting to ask u

Stef said...

http://tubertarian.com/kotor2missingcontent.php

forgot to add that i found this. it has some cut out dialogue and sound clips from the game. definitely worth the download ESPECIALLY the hk scenes. they're hillarious!

*terminate all meatbags mode*

*dark side points gained*

WontdieonE said...

ahhh.. meatbags.. missed those words. my ym id arr? y? wanna stalk me? :P you're such a sexist.. tsk tsk. males are much better characters. they're arent easily caught up with such petty emotions which would cause them to stumble into the darkside..
:O

freakshow5191

Stef said...

no way. if u played female revan n did the romance sidequest with carth, he runs away screaming 'nooooooo i'll make u gd again! i swear i will!' after u permanently turn bad on top of the temple. when u kill malak and am walking with bastila towards ur ship, carth comes up to u n say 'plz come back to me n make babies with me. gd babies not evil babies' u get to say no n stab him with a lightsaber.

being an evil bitch rulez. ^_^

WontdieonE said...

-.-" seriously no comments..

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.