Pages

Saturday, May 07, 2005

when bro becomes the president

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

bush® would be impressed


It was like every normal day.. Right. So maybe today's a tinnie winnie bit special. It's my family's turn to host our lifegroup. And with that responsibility comes the ever-so-important house cleaning. My mom's a cleanliness freak. No offence meant but it's true none-the-less. At times I would loathe about it but I would submit to it, eventually. See, I'm such a goooood boy. Ahaks~

I hate dust. Okay, so hate is such a "strong" word. Let me rephrase that. I detest dust. Sounds better? *ahem* The reason being my nose is ultra-super-duper-bla sensitive to such things. Allergen, dust-mites, etc - you name it, I sneeze it. The slightest presence of dust would trigger a devastating eruption of mucos from the two little holes on my nose. At times I would let it hang there just to see how long it can stretch before finally cutting itself from the long line. It's pretty entertaining really. By the way, dinner was great. Hahahah~ Wrong time to mention it eh?

By 8pm sharp the sound of an armada of cars and other vehicles could be heard outside my humble adobe. What’s worse was the swarm of buzzing children running in. *groan* I like kids when they're NOT in my house. Led the praise and worship and the meeting procede as usual. It seems that everytime we host the lifegroup the attendance would be full. No kidding. A few of the lifegroup members' theory is that they're here for the food because of my dad's trademark Mac & Cheese and other goodies. Think - conspiracy. *stares* Fed the Alligator Snapping Turtle and Snake Neck Turtle with a few pencil fish and those pesky kids were easily impressed. I mean, who wouldn't be? Even I would be impressed by me. Ahaks~ The turtles snapped those hapless, defenseless pencil fish from my fingers and those kids' jaws were wide open. Mine too.

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.