Pages

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

gamers are gamed




Since the start of the holiday I've stick my face into the monitor of my bro's computer, playing nothing other than computer games. His computer has the better specs after all. For my family, his RM980 ATI Radeon 9800Pro 128MB costs alot. I know that other gamers have better graphic cards and processors but we're poor. Really. So RM980 is a killer to us. I sometimes wonder why he bought that graphic card since he doesn't play much games but I don't care.

I'm a gamer. I've been playing games since I first got my first PC when I was Strd 2. I've played most of the famous games except MMORPGs that require cash to play. Fung Wan Online rocks!! Because my house computer's spec is rather low-end, I can't play those games that require a high graphic processor. So that's when my bro's PC comes into the picture.

It's holiday season for me and thus I come out of my long period of hibernation-from-games and I hunger for some raw power. I hunger for it so much so that I finish Chronicles of Riddick : Escape From Butcher's Bay in 2 days. Yes - 2 days. The latest game that I finished playing is Knights Of The Old Republic II : The Sith Lords. Took me 4 days minus my trip to KL. A great game indeed. Perplexing story-line, though I was slightly disappointed with the ending. Was hoping that they would reveal more about Revan's whereabouts. *sigh*

Enough about games dammit! If I keep this up, I'll be no better than a couch potato. I should start working out soon before I run out of time. Hehe~

*gasp!* I've finally found my true evlish name!!
I am called.. Valandil Mithrandír

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha~~
andrew, nice way of spendin ur holiday wisely --> playing games all day long
can compete with me, readin manga all day long =P
neway, hope u hv fun playin games, hopefully u won't spoil ur bro's computer XD
God bless you~~

Anonymous said...

U always hide from giving an answer!

WontdieonE said...

maybe it's because im afraid of the answer..

Anonymous said...

well, that is already an answer for us.

Anonymous said...

dun wan to find dun have to guess.That is already proven a answer for both of u

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.