Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

rant boy! rant!




Run around, screaming my lungs out to try to get to you - but you shut your phone off. Bleh~ Since when talking nonsense was part of me?! Actually all the time. After all I did have a monkey for a chicken and a fish for a dog.

*slaps head with salmon*

MIRC also not as bad. *silence* Okay, so MIRC is boring, just like ICQ - sooo impractical. What day is it? And in what month this clock never seemed so alive. Actually, it never was alive. My clock's battery died yesterday.

arghh!!

10 more days!! Just 10 more days God!! Bring me through this 10 days of boredom and death!! Why death? Dunno, had to put something besides boredom or else this post won't make any sense. It doesn't.

*rings* - i tear my heart open..

Nobody's calling - I just play the tone because I like it. Bleah~ When Philip comes back to Malacca, I'll be taking all his anime again! Muahahahahahaha- *koff koff* Gundam Seed Destiny. I've missed out a lot but I believe my patience will be worth my while. Dammit! He told me that Athrun died! Not that I care, I feel that Kira and I are much alike.

*sips coffee*

Sippy sippy sippy. What a name. Reminds me how dumb Malaysian TV's translation for R2-D2. How can you spell R2-D2 as Artoo Detoo??!!! ARGHHH!!! Dumb imbeciles! You arrogant fool!! *ahem~* I'm not saying your name is not nice sippy - it's just too cute for you. Ahaks~

*remembering good ol' Return Of The Jedi*

"You shall pay for your lack of vision..." *shoots lightning at dumb translators* "Father!! Help meeeeeeeeee...." *dies* Yay~ Quick! Shoot the censorship board too! *zapp~* "Ack~". Finally, Malaysia is freed from lousy translator and dumb censors.

*puts Darth Vader down*

D.Vader : Luke.. take off my mask..
Luke : But you'll die...
D.Vader : Nothing.. can stop that now.. For once, I want to look at you with my own eyes..
*takes off mask*
Luke : Wait! You're not my dad!
*gropes*
M.J. : You look sooo cute when you say that *winks*
Luke : NOOOooooooooooo...

*the end*

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.