Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2005

true to the tune




I've been making lots of True Tunes lately. Just in case you know not what True Tunes are, it's basically a ring-tone for Nokia phones like my 3650 and it's in .wav format. It fascinating how I can now custom make my favourite ring-tone; this song for this fellow, very rough, this song for this bunch of people, cool and rocking, etc etc. I use two programs (forgot their names), one to format and edit the song so that I can blend in the first chorus and merge it with the last chorus so that it sounds as if the song is meant to be played that way, making it sound short and great. The second program converts the .mp3 file to a .wav file and from there all I have to do is transfer it to my phone and walah~! It sounds gooood.

But formatting and editing the song isn't an easy task. Should I want to merge the chorus together, I have to make sure the beats are the same and that it goes well with the song so that it doesn't sound weird. A few of my friends have heard my ring-tone but what they don't know is that, I've edit a lot of it but it's done in such a way that it's difficult to pin point exactly which part I edit. Muahahahaahha~

So far I've done a few True Tunes for myself.

Simple Plan
Addicted
Perfect

Goo Goo Dolls
Iris

Three Doors Down
Here Without You

Sum 41
Handle This
Pieces

Fenix TX
All My Fault

Box Car Racer
There Is

Yellow Card
Only One

Greenday
Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Papa Roach
Scars

Michelle Branch
Everywhere

Arvil Larvign
Complicated

Lifehouse
Hanging By A Moment
You And Me

Switchfoot
Dare You To Move
Meant To Live

And the rest are Christian True Tunes.

UNITED
All Day
One Way
Now That You're Near
Shine For You
Where the Love Lasts Forever
Free
More Than Life

Planet Shakers (PS)
All I Want Is You
Closer To You
Everything To Me
Lift Up Your Eyes
Reflector
Rescue Me

jars of clay
Love Song For A Savior

Steven Curtis Chapman
See The Glory

Pillar
Fireproof
Frontline

There is more over the other computer but I'm lazy to check. Wahhkakakaka~

*sigh~*

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.