Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2005

where's the kingdom of heaven?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

is it here?


Originally my bro and I was supposed to go out to catch a movie the day before yesterday but I guess we were too busy with.. stuffs. *ahem* To make up for a long time of no-show in the cinema, we went to catch the latest movie who's main character is acted by the now chubby-fat Legolas-without-pointy-ears. If my sources are right, it seems he got kicked out of Elf School. Hahahaha~ Die vegetarian!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

or is it here?


Last night, we slept after 6am. Don't ask us what we did because I really can't, exactly, 100 percently remember. Yea.. But it's got something to do with me hunting him in the midst of 10 other terrorist. He succeeded in killing me a few times only but I was naturally a sharp-shooter. Bahh~ We quickly went to bed after hearing my mom's voice in the toilet. Yes, she wakes up at 6am to do her quiet time (we are ashamed). I tucked myself lifelessly in bed hoping to evade the deathly scolding that would come out from her mouth if she caught us still awake but unfortunately for me, she came into my room with a whip demanding that I moved the car that's blocking the main entrance. It seems she getting called to the hospital at such an hour really ticked her off. I was in her way. *sigh* After she left I dropped dead on my bed. My hand phone alarm was set to ring at 10am. The time was 6.30am. Grreeaat!!

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!

Okay, it was more like,
beep.. Beep.. BEep.. BEEp.. BEEP.. BEEEEP.. BEEEEEP!!
Any longer and it would walk up to me and slap my head a few times.

"I'm waking up in such an ungodly hour..", were my first thoughts. Hhaahahah~ I went to my bro's room and tried to wake him up too. He didn't - I slept on his floor. Woke up 30 minutes later and went back to my room. This time, I sat the alarm at 12pm and I motivated myself to wake up at the exact time and I did. I'm proud of it too. Ahaks~ Woke my bro up, hurried him to get dressed and the rest of the day will be summarize by my bro. Go read his blog.

Nah~ I'm kidding. Read mine! Hahahahaha~

By the time we left the house, it was already 12.30pm. And for some weird, unknown, mysterious reason, we are hungry.. VERY hungry. Bro quickly went to pick Sandra up. In front of her house, bro wanted to bet to see if I would to sit in the back, would she sit behind with me or in front with him. I ignored him naturally. Went to pick up my cuz too and we were off the ODEAN - the only place where we would eat western food (or not). Ordered my fish 'n' chips only to find out that they don't have tar tar sauce. *gasp~!* Which dumb place would serve fish 'n' chips without tar tar sauce? But hunger got the best of me and I ate it anyway.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

spot the dot - everyone's favourite game


Went to MP to visit good ol' Stephanie who is the cf's sampat girl with the mole - think Austin Powers going "Mooooole.. Mooooole.. Nice to mole you". I'm bad and I know it. After buying tickets for the 3.45pm Kingdom Of Heaven show, we went to Mc D's to munch on some fries and gulp down some refillable Cokes (bro convinced me to go to Mc D with the refills thingy). Boredom set in quick and we knew we got to "get outta there!!", so says Arnie.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

my cuz and her new iban style


We were in Cineplex 3, which happens to be better than the rest (because i'm sitting in it.. hahahah). Kingdom of Heaven is a good show. It's rather historically correct. The script writer wrote it so close to the actual history so much so that those characters like Balian or Guy de Blabla exists - seriously. I did my homework after all. Those corrupted, sesated, so-called Christian priest made a really big mess that now will forever reside in the dark pages of Christian's history. I was quite pissed at two parts of the show where at the earlier part, a priest said, "Killing a infidel is the path to heaven" and nearing the end where Jerusalem is almost defeated, "Convert to muslim, repent later". Those two really pissed me off. It shows how cowardice and out of track those "Christians" were. But it's true none-the-less and it serves a reminder to us, present generation of Christians to be careful not to repeat such mistakes in the future.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

or is it up there?

5 comments:

gR@c3y said...

damn bro.. i looked like a 4-eyed-nerd in that pic.. hahaha.. hard lar your game "spot the dot". cant find them all.. hahaha...

Anonymous said...

yoh, you're the 2nd people, after i write the the whole thing & when i want to post it, i just can't. anyway, at least let me say this. abt your comments on the show, i agree with your pissed off. you just need to search for the historical truth & you'll find out the whole crap abt the pre-crusade war.

WontdieonE said...

yeap yeap~ i didn't deny the historical truth. but it's juz sad that christains in that era can be so lost. kinda makes me feel lucky.

Anonymous said...

wrong!!! the christians in that era when out of history in the underground world for abt 1000 years!! running away from the persecution of the roman catholics. running away into the hills & caves. that's where the fish symbol (WWJD) started. so most of the christians that were recorded in that era (as in the history) were the roman catholic faith. constantine is the one who started it! even until today the roman catholic have the power to control political powers in the world. who's behind the communist, world war 1, world war 2, kkk, illumani, the assasination of abraham lincoln, the end of the russian royal family & etc? guess who? the roman catholic's secret agent - the black pope aka the jesuit. the pope is the puppet aka the "king/agong", the black pope who's running the show behind is the "prime minister/president".
ok ok... let's get into the history of the crusade war... there were actually 4 groups of people involved in the war. the christians, jews, muslims & the roman catholic. (but we’ll talk abt the christians & the catholics) this war happened for political reasons, the roman catholic (the roman empire fell when their ruler constantine was the emperor. he was trying hard to bring the real christians down but could not, so he said "we can't beat them, we'll join them. let's start the roman catholic faith" during his attempt to conquer jerusalem & he later became the 1st pope.) then later the pope's gave the g---- l---- for the ---b----- to c------ jerusalem with their new faith. later jerusalem is conquered. the pope wanted jerusalem back, but the abrabians are not stupid just to give away jerusalem. so they had war. then the pope get all those stupid european kings to go to war. what can you expect from a bunch of stupid, innocent european kings who wanted to do the 'right thing'. of course they lost lah.
during the war things like, christian houses are burned with fire but not for roman catholic churches, buildings & etc. (malas to explain this 1, too long) do you feel funny abt this?
so to your post, "dumb christians" hmmm... those dumb christians you are saying.... are roman catholics? history can & has been corrupted by politics (just like in egypt, where there was once the people wanted to get rid of their former dead female pharaoh, what’s her name… ah, can’t remember it now). in those days, chistians & catholics were already there. whatever the catholics do, people will say “it’s the christians” (the catholics claim to be the real christians at that time too) so history records it that way (hmm…). it is true to this day, some people may ask “what’s the difference between the christians & the catholics? are they not the same?”
so history can be helpful sometimes....
want to know more? just ask, cos there's lots!!

cicak

WontdieonE said...

waaa.. sooooooooo long ur comment.. next time juz mail me the whole thing and i'll put it on post maaa... thanx 4 the info anyways~ i got my sources from plugged-in online.. check it out here. http://www.pluggedinonline.com/movies/movies/a0002146.cfm

cauz~!

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.