Pages

Thursday, May 05, 2005

when scrubs meet kuaci - they get married

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

perfect pair = kuaci and Scrubs


A day like this can't be any weirder. Everyone around me suddenly start to act quite the irritating. Blew my mood away. It's just one of those when you don't wanna wake up. Everything sux. Hahahaha~ But I'll get used to it - hopefully. After all, I'm trying to get used to a lot of changes that's going on in my life. But some things just takes time to pass - a lot of time. *sigh*

Well, my trip to K.L. was okay in the whole but my short trip to Genting.. well.. wasn't really that great for me. The whole trip up to Genting ripped out a bunch of memories that I had purposely kept hidden in the dark recesses of my mind. From the winding road up to the long journey in the cable car. From the arcade in Genting to the Go-Kart in the theme park. I was silent most of the time. Was trying to keep those memories and emotions at bay as I didn't want to ruin the trip. My friends, though they didn't know, they had helped me a lot.

I tell myself,
"I'm pissed cause you came around
Why don't you just go home"


Funny eh?

Indeed..

So now I spend the night eating kuaci aka sunflower seeds and watching old episodes of Scrubs. Life can't get anymore exciting than this.

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.