Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2005

im not a sadist - im.. special...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

it burns!! it burns!!


It's not that I hate lizards or anything. I mean, I love animals. That's a definite 'yes'. If my mom would let me keep a dog, my house would be full of it (too bad it's not). And it's because my mom doesn't let the 3 males in the house to keep dogs, we resort to other *ahem* exotic pets. But aside from my love of animals, I do go for cicak hunting sessions as a hobby. Yup~ The domestic lizards commonly called cicak in Malaysia is my only prey. Those big-eyed yellow/brown lizards would lurk around dark corners of my house and shit everywhere. By killing them, not only do I indirectly help clean the house, I give those poor poor insects another chance in the game of life.

me hunter, you prey - dumb orcs


This time I caught one lurking inside a plastic bag with a mango seed. It was having such a nice time nibbling on the already eaten mango seed, that I couldn't help but intrude - I caught it easily. At first, I wanted to electrocute it like how I would normally administer the punishment to other cicaks but I this one was special. Okay, maybe it's not special but I wanted to practice my creative rights. After stunning him with the electric bat aka The Zapper my prey was brought to the bathroom where the whole torture process will be carried out.

My bro's Zippo refill can come really handy in many situations (Zippo is a brand of lighters in case you're wondering). I sprayed the flammable substance all over the stunned lizard and made a trail so that I can burn it from a safe distance. As I grabbed the match-stick, the lizard made a dash away from the pool of on-coming death. I caught it and threw the lizard hard on the wall. Now THAT really stunned it. Placed it back in the circle of fire, lit the match and threw it slow-motion style unto the trail. It caught fire in an instant and boy was it a sight to behold. It tried to run but soon, the flames overcame it and it died a horrendous death. I could hear it scream in pain and agony, either that or the sound must have came from its cooked body popping.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*silence*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

eee.. can't believe u so cruel.. *murderer* :(

WontdieonE said...

not cruel maa.. people hunt for deer or other animal as a sport. mine is something like that - but more fun larr ofcourse. wahakaka~

samuelerics said...

tats just sad!! LOL... nah its cool! lol... i wud do tat too... but too bad for me i cant find any cicak around here... hows everything?

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.