Pages

Monday, May 16, 2005

where's the angel

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

is he an angel?


These days are hard and times are getting harder. A few months ago it was my personal problems. Now it seems it's my family's problem. I have no clue what-so-ever if it's serious or not. Though most of the time everyone is silent, I can feel the problem brewing slowly beneath us - beneath my family. I'm worried. I really am. Though I can comfort myself with scriptures from the Bible, it's still there.

I recall how when Jesus and his disciples were walking and they came across a blind men sitting down at the side of the pathway. One of His disciple asks if the cause of his blindness was his sin or his parent's sin. Jesus said neither but he is blind so that the glory of the Son of Man will be shown through this blind person. He was healed and Jesus, glorified.

I wonder if it's the same case for my family. Is this shroud of tribulations the penalty of my sin? Will we somehow survive through these invisible episodes of problems and live to glorify God? I don't know and will never know till it's over - when it's over. Words gives comfort and comfort relieves, but prayer is power in every sense of it. I wonder, where's the angel who prays for my family. Is he praying for us, for my family? Who else prays for us? Who? *silence*

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.