Pages

Friday, May 06, 2005

fish : it burns!! it burns!! arrgghhh!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

vegetarian babu eating fish! *gasp*


Yeah~ That's what I heard from one seriously unlucky 'siakap' fish that was going through a bad day.

It was after dinner. Mom cooked her special fried chicken or frikin as my dad and bro calls it, and I was stuffed. I sat on the chair that was gonna break any second, my stomach, bloated up with yummy soup, the frikin, chicken rice and the ever-so-nice sambal french beans. I told my dad, "I love french *pause...* beans." Ahaks~ Try not to think too far - it ain't healthy. Really.

Sooooo, *ahem* back-track a few hours before dinner. Aaron Wee(d) called and ask if I was interested to 'makan ikan bakar' at 9pm. The time was, if I'm not mistaken, 6pm. So I queried my mom, asking when was dinner gonna be ready. She shouted from the kitchen, "7pm!! Why?" "I'm going out at 9pm" I replied. Gave the confirmation code to Aaron and so it was set: 2100 hours, Project Ikan Bakar shall commence.

I was stuffed. I truly was. It seemed that I ate more than I told myself too and because of that, I'm soooo gonna suffer for tonight. Bro was going out too so he gave me a lift to Aaron Wee(d)'s house (so nice of him *winks*). Drove straight to Babu's house that is located somewhere near the heart of town. Nearing Babu's house, we were caught in one hellofva traffic jam. Initially (not Initial D, mind you) I thought that the was something going on in St. Peter's church but the jam stretched further. From a distance I could see a fire engine in front of the Orkid Hotel (yes, that's the way it's spelled). Tried to see what the commotion was all about but failed to do so in just one glance. Aaron and I lost interest quickly and sped on to our destination.

When Raj arrived, we boarded the official MHS Sc2 Blink-182 Van. This four-wheel-drive lean mean machine is outfitted with a 2.0 liter engine and comes equipped with built-in Lvl 2 Turbo. Max speed is 160kmh and it can go from 0 to 100kmh in 12 seconds!! *drool...* Since Babu is the owner of this beast, so he's the only person who can tame it. Aaron, Raj and me just sat at the passenger's seat. Normally, I would be the co-driver, telling him where to turn etc etc.

Met up with Edwin, the guy who seemed to be the loser of the night (more on it later) and his gf and gf's friends. Drove all the way to the Ikan Bakar stall. All together there was 8 of us, including our friend who's parents owns the stall (hear those discounts coming from a distance). 2 'siakap' fish and fried 'sotong' were our dish and of course not leaving out, the all important 'nasi lemak'. We ate and ate and ate till we drop (blow up was a better expression). I in particular was full - again. Thank God for the 2 hours of rest in between my dinner at home and the next meal with my friends. Nutz..

After a not so great meal, we went to play some pool at Senyum Hypermart. It's been a long time since I seriously played pool. The last time I hit a few balls was with Edwin in K.L. after much pestering from him. I won anyway. So there we were at the pool place. Edwin and Babu can play quite well, Aaron was a little back so he didn't want to join in. 20 minutes later, my bro came to join us. Here's a record of our 2 hours long game.

1st round:
Edwin(o) vs Babu(x)

2nd round:
Me(o) vs Edwin(x)

3rd round:
Bro(o) vs Edwin(x)

4th round:
Bro(o) vs Me(x)

5th round:
Me(o) vs Babu(x)

6th round:
Me(o) vs Edwin(x)

7th round:
Babu(o) vs Edwin(x)

8th round:
Aaron(o) vs Babu(x)

9th round:
Me(o) vs Aaron(x)

When Aaron and I wanted to play on the 10th round, our time was up. And that was 2 hours worth of game. Here's a short history of our 'disagreement' with Edwin's attitude. Edwin is one cocky guy who boast in every single thing and we really do mean every. When he won my bro in a snooker game by just 4 marks, he boast about it till even now. He boast of beating people here and there, doing this and that etc. So all of us decided to shove his mouth shut today, and hell we did it.

It started rather impromptu though. Early in the first round when he was playing with Babu, when Babu made a few small mistakes, he said out boastfully, "Haiya, what's this? Next better play come out". That ticked Aaron and I off a little. When Babu lost the first round, he kept on saying "Where's the next better player?", mocking Babu. I couldn't stand that kind of attitude, so I was next to challenge him. I played, I won and he had 4 more balls on the table. I quirked, "Yo, where's the next better player". It hit him so hard, he went out of the place to sms for awhile. From then on, he lost every match and every time we beat him, we would say, "Next better player, next better player!". Hahaha~ The sad part is that, though he lost he would only shut up for a while. Then when other people's playing he would tell them, what to hit, where to hit. I mean like, come on. You lost! So just keep your 'tips' to yourself kay?

Later he challenged my bro into a snooker game - loser pays. My bro who was irritated from the start agreed. When Edwin wanted to "teach" my bro how to play, my bro became serious and said, "Okay, look. Since you wanted to play this game so badly, don't try to teach me anything. I don't want you to be saying things like 'oh I tought you that's why you win' or anything like that okay?". Edwin agreed and they were silent throughout the whole game. My bro kicked his ass with 35 - love. Meaning bro 35, Edwin 0. Zero! Read this, zero! Loser!! Gosh~ He's irritating! Whew, finally got that off my chest. Now I can sleep peacefully. Ahaks~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I asked the Lord to bless you.
As I prayed for you today,
To guide you and protect you
As you go along your way.
His love is always with you,
His promises are true.
No matter what your day holds,
He will see you through.
So when the road you're traveling
Seems difficult at best,
Just keep your faith in God
And God will do the rest.
I'm thinking of you today...God Bless You!

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.