Pages

Sunday, May 08, 2005

when there's a new toy in town

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i know.. i know.. his screen saver is the same as his blog's


Say goodbye to heavy monitors and bulky pcs. Push away that annoying keyboard and those static-sound-making things called speakers. The TravelMate 415NLCi Laptop is in town and kickin' - hard! It comes with an original (duh?) Intel® Pentium® M 730 processor with 2MB of L2 cache, 1.6GHz, 533MHz FSB! Now if those fancy letters and numbers didn't catch your attention, wait till you read the rest. 15.0" XGA TFT LCD screen that is powered by Intel® Graphic Media Accelerator 900. Has 40GB of hard-disk space for those top-secret files, a DVD/CD-RW combo and 256MB DDR2 ram. Last but not least, 802.11b/g wireless LAN.

Now you can laugh at all your ancient desktop, tower-like, grandfather pc owner, cum friends and blow them away with your new laptop. Not only does it sit on your lap, it can do much more. *winks*

The only not so nice thing about this laptop is that it doesn't belong to me but it serves a much better, business-minded owner - my bro. Yup~ He's a big boy now (21 years old) and he deserves a much smaller toy to play with. And that's when the TravelMate steps in. After eyeing for his prey for a few weeks, he finally narrow it down to this one laptop. I can't remember if he was looking at the super-awesome-cute-kawaii model holding the laptop or the laptop itself. I have no comments. Ahaks~ Still, he seems happy with it and if he's happy, I'm happy. Not only because I get his old pc that has an ATI Radeon 9800pro 128MB in it, *ahem* but I'm genuinely happy for him. I even forgave him for almost losing my precious Switchfoot CD that he accidentally misplace (Switchfoot rawkz!!). See what a good younger brother I am?

p.s.
Happy Momma's Day!!
You rock my cradle gal!!

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.