Pages

Thursday, May 05, 2005

where goats fear to tread

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

get off my face punk!


Forget the title. It's there for fun. Ahaks~ But the picture is real though. Today went around and across town to run some errands. You know, the usual; paying bills, bills and of course, more bills. Hehe~ So we were off. First stop - the unavoidable makan session. I drove (yes, I can drive) my dad and bro to Gagah Berang Food Court. We reached around 2pm so we're pretty safe from the mass traffic of after-school. Dumb school going kids. Ahaks~

Still, the traffic was mildly heavy and bro was a little touchy throughout the whole day. My driving seemed to annoy him and him alone! Even my dad didn't make any noise. Hahahahah~ So I gave him his space to be quiet and alone. Weird as it seemed, my guess is something had happened the night before. He came home in a weird mood (very) early morning. *..silence..* Don't wanna talk about it.

After paying all the bills and stuff. Dad wanted to go to SPCA, Spastic People Caring Association a place that has something to do with animals. Hehe~ So we went there and talk to the girl who was kind enough to entertain a bunch of spastic strangers like us. She introduced us the whole animal world family of SPCA, which is compromised mostly of dogs, cats, rabbits, a goose and a goat. Yes. A goat. A cute little goat with a goatee. Hahaha~ I had to say that. The place was nonetheless cool. Check it out guys!

So now I'm gonna go grab early dinner and later, I'd be smashing some pool table with my dudes. Should be fun. Haha~

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.