Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2005

who wipes??

"Yay for the school holidays!!"


And I wonder why I just said that. I guess I feel happy for those "poor" school going children who's gonna enjoy to weeks (only) worth of holiday - lucky them. 2 months is a killer I tell ya, driving every single mmu-ian's soul (or just mine) to the brink death in the hands of the unstoppable boredom that comes invading like an army of fire ants to a hapless lizard that is taped to a mango tree. *smiles* The saddest part is that lizards are hard to come by these days. They must have an insider in this house, informing them of my presence. "Hmmmm... Dangerous this situation is. A traitor we have in our midst. Use the force we must." *slaps yoda in the head* Dumb Starwars hype..

Some people are taking it easy though. My bro seems to be able to fill is time.. somehow. He always has something to do. On days that he doesn't, he still looks like he has something to do. Such an awesome skill that everyone should acquire. I myself am practicing the art of "doing something". Hopefully such knowledge can be passed on to future generations. Finally, something worthwhile to do eh?

1 comment:

gR@c3y said...

wahahhaa... skill leh.. the ary of "doing something" by aaron liu. wait i publish the book. hahahha

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.