Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

1st Paper Down

I guess it pays for not studying much for Computer Systems and Architecture. The name of the subject itself could scare off any noob. Especially me. Questions weren't really difficult; it's juz that I've forgotten how to answer them. Hah~! And I thought staying up all night to study would help. Well, it was really stressful, burning the midnight petroleum and stuff. It's something I rarely do. Luckily, I'm more of a night person, so staying up till sunrise didn't bothered me much. All I did was study and study and study... Oh yea~ The one-game-only Gunbound breaks helped a lot too~ *ahaks~!* The evening was rather fun I guess, played a few pranks before we started to get serious with studying. Did our usual wet tissue and "looking for crocodile hunter" prank. Crazy and fun as usual~


*if i'm asleep, how did i take the pic?*


After a couple of hours, and we're worn out; slumped over our chairs and beds, we looked at each other like a zombie. The cure - instant noodles! Ahhhh! Food of the gods~! Contrary to what SoupySnax says, having a break doesn't give you a boost in alertness. Instead, it juz gives you more time to play around. After the much needed laughter, we sank our heads back into the precious notes. Studied for a few more hours before I took my 2nd break. As I turn around and see how's everyone doing, Aaron Wee was dead on the bed. My bro was dead on the couch outside the living room. Gee~ Thanx for the encouragement dude! Kept my spirits high (and dry). Before I knew it, it was already nearly 6am and I had to persuade myself to sleep.


*"Oii~! Wrong angle larr~!" - Aaron Wee's exam*


Woke up around 12pm. 1st thing I did, watch Aaron Wee play Gunbound. Then I joined him with my bro's computer in his room. Seriously, Gunbound is such a good stress reliever. It did wonders to me. Took a bath, changed, and head off to The Evil Room of CITS LAB 1 where my fate awaits me - 1st paper down. *sigh*

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.