Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2004

3 Doors/Books/Exams Down etc etc

Finally.. The Rock has come back!! the exams are over. Whopeedoo!! Isn't it great?! That's ofcourse, till you get the results.. Did I juz say that? Gotta need a more postive attitude. Still, the exams are over and I'm dead tired. Haven't had a decent sleep for the past 5 days but alas, those days are over. Now I'm staring at the computer screen, typing this blog. At the same time I'm checking my Friendsters and Yahoo email account. Aside from that, I'm sipping some good ol' cold coffee and reading Neverwinter Nights reference guide.

So what am I gonna do after this? I mean, it is a HOLIDAY after all. Let me tell you my action plan. There are 2 paths. The wise path and the foolish path.

~The Wise Path~
Turn off the computer and go to sleep. Rest long enough to wake up for tonight's Camp Committee Meeting. If possible, wake up earlier and think of the games to be played during Youth Camp. Go for meeting, come back and rest.

~The Foolish Path~
Stick on the com and try out the new stuff that I've juz learnt. THEN turn off the com. Switch on my sub-woofer and CD player and start jamming with jars of clay. Play some miss calls and sms SP. Watch some movies (most probably Austin Powers or Jackass) while eating Mr Potato: Original. Tire myself out enough to look like I've been studying sooooo hard this week as an excuse of going to the meeting 20 minutes late. Go lepak after the meeting and watch more tv shows with parents. Go online again till 2 to 4.00am. THEN only sleep~

Guess which one I'm gonna pick.

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.