Pages

Monday, November 22, 2004

THE -big- DAY

So what's up abou exam's huh? I'm now in my friend's apartment to do some last minute "study" - if it's any study in the 1st place. *ahak!* Well, it's not my fault the damn apartment has quite a good LAN connection for me to play Gunbound! *sigh* Okay, I overrate BBU's LAN connection speed. In truth, it sux - big time. But hey, I ain't complaining. At least it's better than mine. There's nothing I enjoy more than anything (besides being beside SP), is hanging out with friends. Yea.. Crazy bunch of butt-heads~! Sometimes I feel that they're a bad influence to me.. and vice versa. Right... Damn hard to study with these guys around.

*sigh*

Truth be told, I'm afraid because I'm NOT afraid. Really freaks me out. I mean, I'm not confident or anything, nor have I studied much as I wrote previously. I'm like, so dead now. All I ask for is just a pass. That's all I need. Hopefully, get a B+ for my System Analyst and Design so that I can transfer the credits when I do my degree. What a long shot. So much for the big day huh? God help me..

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.