Pages

Friday, November 26, 2004

2nd Down


*studying makes you melt... slowly*


After studying so much for System Analysis & Design, codenamed: SAD it was time to test my limited knowledge of that subject. I sat for my SAD exam. The fact that I can transfer my credits on this subject made it the most important subject this semester. Walking through the exam hall was rather ominous. Each step echoed through the walls of the exam hall, calling out memories of previous bloodbath exams. The voices of comrades whispering to each other, exchanging exam tips and their last words of encouragement. Caught in the atmosphere, I accidentally step on a student's foot. He looked at me with a zombie like expression. From his looks, I knew he was a veteran. I could see the scars of previous battles he fought in. Scary. I saw my seat in a distant, No. 231. I mustered my courage and picked up the pace. The seat was cold - full of scratches and holes. The sign of age.


*indian ah pek studying with style*


The students sitting in the massive hall were restless and anxious to get started. "You may begin!" the invigilator's voice thundered across the hall. The sound of scribbling pens and pencils were the only thing left that could be heard. I closed my eyes and began to pray. The angels of wisdom and knowledge surrounded me, singing their songs to me. My heart was calmly beating at a moderate pace. "Amen~" I picked up my pen and shaped my destiny. Before I knew it, I was done. Did final checks and flipped through the answers, making sure I missed nothing. Submit my papers and walked out the front door.

Paranoia came upon me. I resisted the temptation to check my answers.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.