Pages

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

waitaminit.. it’s supposed to hurt rite?


*every step hurts, but life goes on eh?*


Okay, I woke up earlier yesterday right? I’ve forgotten to mention something interesting that happened to me earlier in that morning. Juz as I was coming out from the bathroom, I accidentally kicked the fiberglass door with my right foot. There was this stinging pain but as usual, I paid no attention to it. I dried myself with a towel and went to my room. All the sudden, that same stinging pain came back! When I looked at my right foot, my lil’ pinky’s toenail came off - completely! Hell it hurt like crap after I tried to pull it out, but it’s juz sooooo cool! The last time recall I ever had my nail completely out of place was when I met my 7th accident.. I think.. Can’t really remember you know. It’s like you’ve been eating all your life and you’ve forgotten what you had on this day, last year. Yea.. Something like that I guess. Anyway, back to the story. Since I was already kinda late for my “appointment”, I put some Iodine on the bleeding wound and plastered it down.

After coming out from my bath at night, I realize the thing has dried up a little bit. *grrr* Makes me wanna pull it out even more. I tell you, the pain was soooo enjoyable. Call me sadistic if you want, but if you ever had those days when you feel super tired in the morning and coffee juz won’t do, juz pull out your toenails! It’s magic I tell ya! Hhahahahahahaa~

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.